Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Journal 4760 Gozran 5th thru Erastus 22nd My Travels around the River Lands

Journal 4760 Gozran 5th – Talk more with Gregor about Brair and he aligned the sword to himself. Sold of some of the other items and re-supplied the hole with food and fresh water. Journal 4760 Gozran 6th – Gregor told us the Queen is calling up her troops and allies to march on Pitax because they are engaged in a civil war on who will be the next King. The Queen is going to throw her support behind the Vascari family because they help us get in to kill the King. Journal 4760 Gozran 7th – Since Solvannia was going to war and I do not care in this civil matter I decided to check on the centaur and their agreement with the humans in the area. Journal 4760 Gozran 12th – I found a group of human watching over their animals as they grazed. They show me the mark we set up in the agreement and pointed me in the direction they last saw the centaur. Journal 4760 Gozran 14th – I found the centaur and the agreement is working out find so far with them, too. They were doing fine so I left them to travel around the Riverlands. Journal 4760 Gozran 18th – Finding no problems in the Riverlands so far everything is fine. Journal 4760 Gozran 27th – Arrived at our hideout we took from the Trolls. It was as we left it. I used my create water spell to wash down the steps from the top down only cleaning three a four per spell. I was able to cast the spell 12 times cleaning 42 steps. I used my destroy water at the higher levels to dry up the mess at the bottom. Was able to cleaned about a fifth of the stairs in this tower. Journal 4760 Gozran 28th – Another day cleaning the stairs this section was a little harder but still was able to clean 29 steps. I decided to use my conjured woodland creatures for help tomorrow. Journal 4760 Gozran 29th – Another day cleaning it is getting harder about half done. Using the conjured woodland creatures for an hour was great idea. At night I started using my bag of devouring to remove dung in the tower. Journal 4760 Desnus 12th – I have finally removed all the troll dung out of the tower. This took me longer than I thought it would be and using the woodland creatures to help saved me a few days more of this work. At least the tower is clear and is no longer a problem climbing the stairs. Journal 4760 Desnus 14th – The last two days I have cleaned up the cave a little more getting rid of the rags the trolls used for whatever in the bag of devouring. I have done enough it is a better place to live now. Add a few more tools to my collection in the portal hole. Plan to leave before sunrise tomorrow out from the tower. Journal 4760 Desnus 16th – Help out some farmer with their crops so they will have a better yield this year. Journal 4760 Desnus 21st – The river lands are quiet and found no problems in the area. Continue to help the people in the area or if saw no one that day help the forest area grow. Journal 4760 Desnus 30th – Decide to head back to Solvannia to see if Gregor has return from Pitax. Journal 4760 Sareneth 4th – Hear that the Queen is returning home after putting Jhofre Vascari as the new Grand Duke of Pitax. Pitax has now sworn fealty to Queen Arsinoe. They are expecting them back any day now. Journal 4760 Sereneth 6th – The Queen returns with the news that all is well with Solvannia and Pitax. Gregor ask me more about the sword Brair and I told them all I knew. Gregor then told me he and Erik are going to go to Ustalav to purchase rings of protection from the priest. Then Linkles and Rigby told me they are going to go to Kyonin to purchase elven boots. They are both planning to return in about 45 days. Journal 4760 Sereneth 7th – The other are off to buy their items they want. I’m off again to see what going on in the river lands. Journal 4760 Sereneth 11th - Continue to find no problems and been able to help the farmers with their crops so they will do a good yield for them this year. Journal 4760 Sereneth 13th – Back in the Fey Forest and found a tree to get into the Fey Realm. I have return back to the crystal Cave. The trident is where I left it and seems to be well hidden. Planning to spend a few days here in the crystal caves. Journal 4760 Sereneth 27th – The time passed quickly when I’m in the Fey Realm. I did not think it would pass that fast but it was very relaxing for me. Journal 4760 Erastus 2nd – It is a joy going around the river lands and seeing all is well. Journal 4760 Erastus 10th – The only problem I see that Solvannia has brought more people into the river lands than I thought it would. So, far they are not destroying the lands as far as I can tell. Journal 4760 Erastus 19th - The river lands are quiet and peaceful at this time. It is time to head back to Solvannia to meet back up with the others. Journal 4760 Erastus 22nd – Arrive back in Solvannia the others have not returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment