Friday, September 11, 2015

Journal 4760 Abadius 27th thru Calistril 27th - My travel to and around Solvania

Journal 4760 Abadius 27th – I left Oleg’s and went to see the potion master. He was talking to a man who lost his arm in battle. I found out through him after I healed his wound so we was no longer bleeding from the lost arm that he lost fighting for Solvania. Solvania lost to King Castruccio Irrovetti army and agreed to be under his rule never to raise arms against him. He also told me that King Castruccio Irrovetti cut his arm off with a cold iron sword which I believe is the one I’m looking for. The king also rides a griffin and rain magic from above. I then bought 20 healing potions because I could not afford the speed potion even if I used up all my friends money to get it. Journal 4760 Abadius 28th thru Calistril 2nd – I helped a small village by mending small items for them, purifying food, healing, feeding with goodberry and helping with their plants to grow better. I found out that a group of knights, around a 100 of them, ride into the village telling them to feed them for a day. This is the cost for their protection of the village since they are under King Castruccio Irrovetti rule since Solvania lost the war against them. Journal 4760 Calistril 4th thru 10th – I helped another small village again and found out the same thing about the knights. Journal 4760 Calistril 14th thur 20th – I helped another village and again they had to feed over 100 men and horses for a day. Journal 4760 Calistril 23rd – Arrived in Solvania and went to talk to the Queen. Gregor and the others have not arrived yet. The stories I heard about the war were all true and that Solvania was now under the rule of King Castruccio Irrovetti. I sold the red “fish” gold items I had to the queen because she had never seen it before and wanted to use it to make something with them. I also sold other items we had collected. Journal 4760 Calistril 27th – Gregor and the other arrived and we all meet the Queen. I told them what I found out about King Castruccio Irrovetti and about the sword. Rigby ask me about doing ritual spell casting and I told him I could help with the ones I know. He is also going to see a wizard about their spells

No comments:

Post a Comment