Friday, February 14, 2014

Journal Entry 4759 Pharast 17th

I was just getting to Ravengro when I spotted a strange creature just before midnight on the 16th. It fit the descriptions the border guards gave me about a beast of Lepistadt. I ran from it and got into Ravengro just after midnight. When I arrived I meet with Gregor and told him what I saw. Then a messenger arrived telling us everyone should arm themselves a monster is loose. We were also told that a huge reward will be given if capture alive. Since we knew where it just was it was a good bet we could find it before the hunters. We were able to locate the beast and corner him. Gregor and Hadhod trying to subdue it Hadhod went down. I was doing real damage with fire as Gregor used his pummel to knock it out finally. We were able to tie it up and help Hadhod with his wounds. We found out the creature appeared to have give up because it did not kill Hadhod when it could of. We sent for the leader of the mod so we could collect the reward but he just wanted it killed running to get the hunter to kill it. So, we went back into the woods and will rendezvous with Kendra in Tamrivena. She is to get supplies, a wagon and a huge cloak to hide this creature hideous appearance. We are taking the creature back and will try and help him earn his freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment