Friday, April 1, 2016

Reviewing the damage of the Blooms

Journal 4760 Arodus 29th – Nyrissa is dead Gregor has informed the queen. I will take a few days to finish updating my ritual book with the spells I can cast without memorizing them. Journal 4760 Arodus 30th – Still working on my ritual book one more day should get in all the spells I can do. Also, I’m thinking on using the staff to awaken Grim if I can find him. Journal 4760 Rova 1st – I’m all done with my ritual book. Looks like Erik is studying to do more fire magic and working out with the city guard. Linkles is going to talk to Horace about scrolls and studing. Rigby went to Pitax for some reason for the queen. Gregor is training his temple paladins to help them in future crisis. So, I left to look for Grim and check out the damage to the land. Journal 4760 Rova 2nd – I was surprised that I found Grim so quickly we was in the area I left him and he was glad to see me, too. I cast the awaken spell on him and it is strange that he can now talk to me. Now I have a true companion as I travel around. Going back to the hide out place to re-supply the hole with equipment I left in the first realm. Journal 4760 Rova 3rd – It is strange I am finding the areas that were damaged by the fey energy are now growing back even healthier. I see the destruction but also seeing the healing which is going to bring the land back quicker and healthier. Grim is a delight to have around and is a good guard for me at night. I still helped some of the land with my growth spell. Got to the hide out place late but most of the normal equipment was there to add back in the hole. Left half of my copper here and going to the crystal cave next to leave my coin and other treasure I do not want to keep. Journal 4760 Rova 4th – I decided to change in to a wolf today and run around with Grim instead of riding him. It was a great day. I’m still impressed how healthy the land looks. Journal 4760 Rova 5th – Went back to the crystal cave and dropped off the rest of my treasure from the hole for safe keeping. Then started back to Solvania to see what the others are doing. Journal 4760 Rova 6th – Got back to Solvania late at night and went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment