Monday, March 23, 2015

Journal 4759 Lamashan 22nd thru 31st - Conflict what to do

Journal 4759 Lamashan 22nd – Terrion Numesti offers his daughter Tamary to us as a reward for her rescue as he promised he would. Declin was not sure if he wanted to refuse or not. But at least I do not believe he hurt Terrion feeling when they decline the offer. Journal 4759 Lamashan 26th – We arrived at Drelev to return the other captive women to their familes. They were happy to be home. Terrion found out that his other daughter Kisandra was now returned to Drelev and was with her lover Satinder Morne again. Terrion did not seem happy for her as he said his good bye. Our party and Terrion were not welcome at Drelev and I wanted to get to Nomen as quick as possible, so we left soon after we arrived with Terrion and Tamary going back with us to Solvania. Journal 4759 Lamashan 27th – As I was looking at the map I ask Gregor about going straight to Nomen Heights instead of going back to Solvania. It would save at least six to ten days. He agreed because Oleg’s trading post was on the way and we could leave Terrion and Tamary there and they could get passage to Solvania. He talked to Terrion and he agreed that would be fine. Journal 4759 Lamashan 31st – We arrived at Oleg’s trading post and were meet by a messenger from Queen Arsinoe. He gave the message to Gregor who told us that the Rushlight Tourament will begin in seven days at Pitax. As we talk we could not make it to Nomen Heights and back to the Tourament before it started so I told them I will go to Nomen Heights alone because I’m not needed to attend the Tourament. Gregor did not want me to go by myself so he gave me two of the guards and was going to send more to assist me. He sent the messenger back to the Queen to tell her they were on their way to Pitax for the Rushlight Tournament and to send ten guards to Nomen Heights. Gregor also gave me a letter giving me authority to act for the Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment