Thursday, January 1, 2015

Journal 4759 Rova 8th thru 24th - Destructions of the Troll's

Journal 4759 Rova 9th thru 12th We begin to get ready and then travel to find the trolls trail. Journal 4759 Rova 13th We find a troll trail and after an all day search we found the troll lair and will now watch it. After about an hour before midnight a dwarven secret door opens up and a troll steps out into the darkness. We had a bad plan when the troll came out and he attacked. We did not realize we would be facing ten trolls and two dire wolfs we thought it would only be three or four trolls. We were able to almost bring one troll down but did kill one of the wolves when they started to surround us. I called for us to retreat and we did but as I try to help Declin and Erik. Erik was able to get away with Declin and I getting trapped. Gregor was able to help get half of the trolls to come after him. It looked like they had him but he used his special ability to escape. I got caught by one and when it held me up another troll wanted me, too. With Declin and Gregor help I was able to get free and turn into a snake and hide in a bush. Declin and Gregor where are to also escape. The trolls went after them but did not catch them. The leader had the wolf search for me but never found me because I was a snake. After not finding me they went back in the cave. Journal 4759 Rova 14th - I used the daylight to find Grim which I did and came back to wait for the rest of my group who did not return. I hide to see what the trolls did and they came out again at midnight and back before dawn. Journal 4759 Rova 15th – I waited another day for my friends. But no one showed up. I could not figure out on how to get in. The trolls left again at midnight. Journal 4759 Rova 16th - I decided to see if I could figure out how to get in so I turn into a mouse and climb up to a spot above the entrance and heard them say a strange word to open the door. It sounded like a word I have heard before but could not place it. The trolls left again at midnight. Journal 4759 Rova 17th – I waited for the last day and my friends have not returned. So, I decided to head back to Solvania. Head back to the main road. Journal 4759 Rova 18th – Reached the main road and start walking to Solvania. Journal 4759 Rova 19th – Found my friends heading back to the trolls. They all return on their own to Solvania and waited a day for me before heading back. I went with them back to their lair. They pick up some fire oil to throw at the trolls while in Solvania. I told them about the word I heard the troll say to get into the cave. We decided to see if we could get into the cave and attack them as they tried to get back in. Journal 4759 Rova 20th – Travel back to the troll lair. Journal 4759 Rova 21st – We got back to the troll lair and hide out while I spied on the trolls to tell the party when they left. When they left we went to the entrance and Gregor was able to say the dwarf word to open the door for us to enter the cave. We spent a few hours searching out the cave to be sure nothing was inside to attack us when we started attacking the trolls. We set up our attack plan using my portal hole to trap one or two trolls in the hole. I worked on closing the hole quickly to trap the troll inside. Journal 4759 Rova 22nd – We waited for the trolls to return and when the first troll enter and fell into the hole it scream warning the others so I closed up the hole trapping the rock troll. We were able to kill three trolls and the wolf as they entered one at a time. After we killed another troll after being forced by the leader into the cave no other troll would come in. We had to go out to get the rest. Declin sneak out and threw fire oil at the leader causing confusion as we came out to fight them. We took down the leader which caused three of them to run away leaving just one which we easy killed. We searched the dead trolls taking item we could use or sell then burned the troll’s bodies. At high noon we open the portal hole so the sun light would kill the last troll for us then put the hole on the cliff wall and pulled the troll out and broke it up. I counted the coin and gave each his share of the loot plus paid off Gregor with my share in his because he did not want me to pay him back. I had to so I owe no one for my ring of feather falling. We are going to use this cave as our hide out place now. Journal 4759 Rova 23rd – We finished cleaning out the caves and waited to see if the other returned. The trolls did not return so we decided to go hunting for them to remove the troll problem now. It took over half the day to pick up the troll trail using grim. Journal 4759 Rova 24th – We found them and was able to surprise them taking one out quickly and when the second one went down the last one tried to run but we were able kill it before it got away. We search their bodies and then burned them up, too. We decided to go after the lizard men to get them to stop eating humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment