Monday, July 7, 2014

Journal 4759 Gozran 2nd

At dawn we started our search for Hadhod. We found the head of the troll that jumped off the bridgeto escape us was now asking us to take his head off this pole. The troll told us that the Bride did this to him as his boby lay at the base of the pole trying to get to the head but cannot. The troll did tell us he saw Hadhod who we found along with a homunculus of Alpon Caromarc. It wrote in the dirt asking us to help Caromarc. Caromarc is being kept at the brink of starvation and dehydration and wants us to rescue him. It told me about the machine which can control the Bride and Wretch and how to use it. We would have to control her if we are to bring the Bride down. We decided that I fly to the tower I last remember that sound like the machine to control the Bride. We waited for dusk and I changed to a bat and flew to the tower. Everything he told me was right. I turn the machine on when the lighting bolts appeared with one hitting me. I told the Bride to go to the master bedroom and go to sleep. She told me she does not sleep so I told her to close her eyes and wait for me. Then I switch and contacted Wretch and took control of him telling him that he needs to kill the Bride who is in the master bedroom. Gregor and Hadhod followed Wrench to the bedroom where they attacked the Bride. She shifted to her strange spider form and fought Hadhod and finally put him in webs then went after Gregor with Wretch help they wore her down and Wretch was able to take her head off. At that point I let go of the machine and got hit by another bolt just before I was able to shut it down. I waited for Gregor and Hadhod to find me on top of the tower. Gregor and Hadhod cross the web bridge by putting sheets and blankets. Once across they had to fight a mummy and before destroying it Gregor got infected by the mummy with mummy-rot. They also saved a mimic and told it to leave as they continue on to find me. They entered the building which was flooded and as they were walking thru the water the both fell into a pit of water getting rot grub. They had to get them out to survive and they did by cutting them out. Gregor sensed undead in the next water pit and got around this trap. They got to the tower and climb the interior wall avoiding a large monster in the pool below. They then came into a small lab which contained Alpon Caromarc in an iron maiden prison. For some reason Gregor killed him in the prison as I came down from the tower hearing their voices. Once found Gregor told me about his problem. We went back to the house where I saw Wretch crying asking me why I made him kill her. Gregor got on his horse to Lepidistadt to get cured and left us saying he would be back. I helped wretch burn his love and toss her ashes in the river. We rested up waiting for Gregor return.

No comments:

Post a Comment