Thursday, December 26, 2013

4758 Abadius 16th

Evindra, More colonists and materials have been arriving to the Riverlands since I last wrote you. Solvanna is taking her hold of the area now that we killed the Stage Lord and removed his hold on the area. I’m trying my best to have them do selective cutting in the forest. They did not like my idea to use stone saying it would take too long and need more people. She did like my idea to build the town in the area of the Stage Lord keep. The first building has been built for a black smith to make more tools to build the town. They are bringing in wood along with the wood they are cutting in the Riverlands which makes me sad. A note came to Gregor asking him to return to Ravengro as fast as he can. He has asked us to come with him to his homeland. I have decided to see his land and to learn more why they need to expand beyond their own areas. We will be leaving soon so this will be the last note I will be sending you from Oleg’s. I will write in my journal and send it when I can or figure out a way to get it to you. Glade

No comments:

Post a Comment