Wednesday, August 28, 2013

4758 Sarenith 5th


4758 Sarenith 5th
Evindra, I was able to join a group that is going to help Princess Solvanna.  Princess Solvanna says she is the rightful ruler of the river lands.  A warrior priest named Gregor and two dwarfs Ulfgar and Hadhod Battlehorn are also in her service.  Gregor is a human who is a law bidding citizen and seems to do what is right to me.  One of the dwarfs swore to the princess to be her personal body guard and wants to look out for her safety.  I also found out that the two dwarfs killed one of Mother Graul ogre (This may or may not be anything).  I was at the right place at the right time because they ask if anyone can find the fort and that is how I came into the princess serves.  I will send you what this group is doing. 
 
Glade

No comments:

Post a Comment